1. Our preferred method of payment is by credit/debit card. We accept Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners and JCB.
2. All our online credit card transactions are processed through our partners WorldPay owned by one of the biggest banks in the world The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
3. WorldPay complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
4. Once you have placed an order and processed your credit card details you will get an email from WorldPay confirming that your card has been processed successfully and securely.
5. You will then get an order confirmation email from Furniture@Work with your order number and details of the products you ordered.
30-day internet business account
1. New customers - companies wishing to apply for a 30-day internet business account must register first and apply for a credit account online.
2. We will send you a confirmation by email immediately with your account details.
3. Existing catalogue customers - if you are an existing catalogue customer you still need to apply for a 30-day internet business account.
4. Government accounts i.e Council, NHS, MOD, Schools, Universities, Colleges etc qualify for instant credit facilities.
Payments methods for 30-day internet business accounts.
1. Credit/Debit card: call 0844 415 9700 with your credit card details and the invoice number.
2. BACS/CHAPS: make all BACS/CHAPS payments to the following bank account: Clydesdale Bank,Sort code 82-20-00, Account no 40274919
3. Cheque: made payable to 'Furniture@Work Ltd' and sent to: Furniture@Work Ltd, Head Office, 20 Buchanan Street, Morrison Court, Glasgow G1 3LB quoting your invoice number.
4. Payment terms: strictly 30 days.