Economy Clean & Dirty Locker
- Clean & dirty lockers manufactured from cold rolled 20/22GA steel
- Keep dirty workwear and clean clothes separate
- Door has vertical stiffening for added strength
- Durable, scratch resistant anti-microbial epoxy powder coating inhibits growth of bacteria
- Vents at the top and bottom of the locker frame improve air circulation
- Supplied with 1 shelf and central partition below shelf
- Each vertical compartment has a fixed steel garment hanging rail and a plastic coat hook
- Light grey carcass
- Choice of lock types and door colours
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard along with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB Padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks are ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Coin retain locks are ideal for commercial environments. The key is released when coin is inserted and coins are retained in a cash box.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 45cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Height: 180cm
FAST & FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS