Elite Perforated Door Lockers
- Fully welded steel lockers complete with perforated doors
- Provides visual access to locker allowing contents to be inspected without unlocking the door
- Increases ventilation which is particularly useful when damp clothes or odours pose a problem
- Carcass features nesting holes on all sides and a return flange at the base for extra strength and to reduce floor damage
- Robust steel construction with sustainably sourced bright galvanised steel
- 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves
- Painted components are coated with Elite Guard which is an anti-bacteria powder coat to increased hygiene
- Elite Guard has been independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli
- Mid grey carcass with coloured door option
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors, door colours & lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard complete with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB Padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm,45cm
- Depth: 30cm,45cm
- Height: 180cm