1. Our FREE Delivery service is available to UK mainland addresses and this extends to the majority of products delivered to remote areas across the country including the Highlands in Scotland.
2. In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
3. Where possible we offer up to 3 delivery services at the point of ordering:
Standard Delivery - Our most cost effective service. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side).
Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - The quickest service for those urgent orders. Orders must be processed by 2pm the day before. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side). Please note this excludes bank holidays.
Delivered & Fully Installed - Our most comprehensive service. This service includes delivery to any floor, all items fully assembled, positioned anywhere in the office and all packaging removed. Please note there are a few office chair products that are delivered to ground floor only with this service. This is clearly stated in the 'Please Note' section when the order is placed.
4. We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Furniture At Work will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
5. Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
6. It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
7. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
We also make many deliveries to non UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. You can call us on 0844 415 9700 to get a competitive quote for this service.