Privacy & Security
2. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Reg. No. Z7926836 and are compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998.
Our Legitimate Inteterests - The Information We Collect And How We Use It
1. When you place an order, request a catalogue, or provide feedback using our website, we might need to know your name and other information such as your postal address, email address, telephone number, your credit card and bank account details.
2. We may use the information you provide us for the provision of products and services.
3. As is common practice in the industry, to assist in the operation of our services we may collect your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data only and does not identify any individual.
4. We may also wish to provide you with information about our services and products which we think may be of interest to you. We may provide this information by telephone, post or email.
5. In addition, we may receive your personal information from our direct marketing activities.
6. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
7. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration and delivery.
8. You must be at least eighteen years old to register online or purchase our goods or services. Furniture@Work Ltd does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen.
9. We may occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes.
10. We keep information only for as long as we need it to provide you services, manage our business or as required by law or contract.
How We Protect Your Information Online
1. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec the world market leader in protecting consumers online), to authenticate the security of our websites. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties using best pratice.
2. All our credit card transactions are processed through our partners WorldPay owned by one of the biggest banks in the world The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
3. WorldPay complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
4. However, all publicly accessible websites are susceptible to malicious practices, and we accept no liability if security is breached.
2. Continued use of this website will confirm that you agree to any such changes.
Updating Your Details And Marketing Preferences
1. If you want us to update your details or marketing preferences please contact us
Your Individual Rights
You may have individual rights under the Data Protection Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us below:
Postal Address: Furniture@Work Ltd, 20 Buchanan Street, Glasgow G1 3LB
Telephone: 0844 415 9700
Email : email@example.com
Company No: SC220163
VAT No: 774 887 069