Privacy & Security
1. Furniture At Work takes your privacy and security rights very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Reg. No. Z7926836 and are compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998.
2. In order to optimise our services we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products, services, administration, marketing and risk assessment (including analysing your shopping preferences).
3. We occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration, delivery and fulfilment and with carefully selected third parties. They or we may contact you to tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. If you do not want us to send you details of our special offers or promotions or other marketing information or to pass your information to third parties, you must contact us on 0844 415 9700.
5. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. They or we may share information about the way in which you conduct your accounts with other lenders for credit granting purposes, for fraud prevention and occasionally for tracing account holders. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.