Nothing found, try again please!
Furniture@Work Ltd has been operating since 2001. We have over 18 years of experience in providing high-quality office furniture at the lowest prices to clients nationwide. Whether you’re buying on behalf of a business, public sector or for your home office, when you come to us for your desks, office chairs and storage solutions, you can rest assured you’re in capable hands.
We run a best price guarantee too, so you’ll be sure to benefit from excellent value for money when you shop with us. This means that if you find a lower price for our products from a different supplier, you can let us know and we’ll agree to match it. In fact, by coming to us, you stand to get up to 60% off the RRP off a wide range of furnishings. We also offer big discounts for bulk orders, so the more you buy, the more you save.
As well as focusing on providing unbeatable value, we deliver the highest standards of customer service. Our team of office furniture professionals are available from 8am to 6pm and are standing by to take your call. So that we don’t leave our customers waiting, we hold £15 million worth of stock ready for same day dispatch and our dedicated fleet of 120 trucks operates around the clock - manned by qualified fitters.
We provide free delivery to UK mainland addresses. In addition to our Standard Delivery service, we offer Next Day and Delivered & Fully Installed options for complete convenience. We can also send our products to both business and private addresses, ensuring our customers benefit from maximum flexibility when they place orders.
No order is too big or small for us. Whether you’re after one product or a hundred, we are on hand to help. In addition, we provide an on-site design service, ensuring our customers are able to make the most of their available space. To find out more about this, and to see why we are the UK’s leading office furniture company, take a look around our website or get in touch. You can contact us by email, post or completing an online form. You can also reach our friendly and knowledgeable team by phone on 0844 415 9700. Our experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Regardless of your office furniture requirements, you can rely on us to provide the products you need. Browse our website to check out our impressive selection of workspace essentials.
We also make many deliveries to non UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. You can call us on 0844 415 9700 to get a competitive quote for this service.
1. Furniture@Work Ltd takes your privacy and security rights very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Reg. No. Z7926836 and are compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998.
2. In order to optimise our services we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products, services, administration, marketing and risk assessment (including analysing your shopping preferences).
3. We occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration, delivery and fulfilment and with carefully selected third parties. They or we may contact you to tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. If you do not want us to send you details of our special offers or promotions or other marketing information or to pass your information to third parties, you must contact us on 0844 415 9700.
5. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. They or we may share information about the way in which you conduct your accounts with other lenders for credit granting purposes, for fraud prevention and occasionally for tracing account holders. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
1. Our FREE Delivery service is available to UK mainland addresses and this extends to the majority of products delivered to remote areas across the country including the Highlands in Scotland.
2. In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
3. Where possible we offer up to 3 delivery services at the point of ordering:
Standard Delivery - Our most cost effective service. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side).
Next Day Delivery - The quickest service for those urgent orders. Orders must be processed by 2pm the day before. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side). Please note this excludes bank holidays.