Nothing found, try again please!
Furniture@Work Ltd has been operating since 2000. We have 20 years of experience in providing high-quality office furniture at the lowest prices to clients nationwide. Whether you’re buying on behalf of a business, public sector or for your home office, when you come to us for your desks, office chairs and storage solutions, you can rest assured you’re in capable hands.
We run a best price guarantee too, so you’ll be sure to benefit from excellent value for money when you shop with us. This means that if you find a lower price for our products from a different supplier, you can let us know and we’ll agree to match it. In fact, by coming to us, you stand to get up to 60% off the RRP off a wide range of furnishings. We also offer big discounts for bulk orders, so the more you buy, the more you save.
As well as focusing on providing unbeatable value, we deliver the highest standards of customer service. Our team of office furniture professionals are available from 8.00am-5.30pm. So that we don’t leave our customers waiting, we have access to £100million worth of stock in the UK ready for same day dispatch and a dedicated fleet of 120 trucks operating around the clock - manned by qualified fitters.
We provide free delivery to UK mainland addresses. In addition to our Standard Delivery service, we offer Express Delivery and Delivered & Fully Installed options for complete convenience. We can also send our products to both business and private addresses, ensuring our customers benefit from maximum flexibility when they place orders.
No order is too big or small for us and there is no minimum order charge. Whether you’re after one product or a hundred, we are on hand to help. In addition, we provide a free on-site design service, ensuring our customers are able to make the most of their available space. To find out more about this, and to see why we are the UK’s leading office furniture company, take a look around our website or get in touch.
Regardless of your office furniture requirements, you can rely on us to provide the products you need. Browse our website to check out our impressive selection of workspace essentials.
We also make many deliveries to non UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. Get in touch for a competitive quotation
1. Furniture@Work Ltd takes your privacy and security rights very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Reg. No. Z7926836 and are compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998.
2. In order to optimise our services we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products, services, administration, marketing and risk assessment (including analysing your shopping preferences).
3. We occasionally monitor telephone calls for training purposes. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration, delivery and fulfilment and with carefully selected third parties. They or we may contact you to tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. If you do not want us to send you details of our special offers or promotions or other marketing information or to pass your information to third parties, you must contact us.
5. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. They or we may share information about the way in which you conduct your accounts with other lenders for credit granting purposes, for fraud prevention and occasionally for tracing account holders. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
1. Our FREE Delivery service is available to UK mainland addresses and this extends to the majority of products delivered to remote areas across the country including the Highlands in Scotland.
2. In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
3. Where possible we offer up to 3 delivery services at the point of ordering:
Standard Delivery - Our most cost effective service. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side).
Express Delivery - The quickest service for those urgent orders. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side). Please note this excludes bank holidays.
Delivered & Fully Installed - Our most comprehensive service. This service includes delivery to any floor, all items fully assembled, positioned anywhere in the office and all packaging removed.
4. We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the estimated delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable. Furniture At Work will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
5. Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
6. It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
7. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
We also make many deliveries to non UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. Get in touch for a competitive quotation.
1. We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products at very low prices.
2. If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services.
3. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 days from the date of delivery.
4. Furniture@Work shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
5. You have 5 days to request goods to be cancelled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
6. Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
7. Furniture@Work reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
8. Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
9. Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
10. We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by Furniture@Work.
11. A small selection of products are made to order due to the nature of the manufacturing process and are not returnable and cannot be cancelled. If this is the case you will be notified once your order has been placed, at which point you have the option to agree to these terms or cancel the order.
1. Our preferred method of payment is by Credit and Debit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We also offer credit terms for the public sector and businesses with good trading history. Please select option 'invoice me' at checkout.
2. Please ensure at checkout that the 'Billing Address' is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
3. All our online credit card transactions are processed through our partners WorldPay owned by one of the biggest banks in the world The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
4. WorldPay complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
5. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
6. You will then get an order confirmation email from Furniture@Work with your order number, details of the products you ordered and estimated delivery dates.
30-Day Business Account
1. New Customers - Companies wishing to purchase on invoice online select payment option 'invoice me' at checkout.
2. The Public Sector - Council, NHS, MOD, Schools, Universities, Colleges etc qualify for instant credit on all purchases. Select 'invoice me' at checkout.
Payment Methods For 30-Day Business Account
1. Credit and Debit Card
2. BACS and CHAPS - Make all BACS/CHAPS payments to the following bank account: Clydesdale Bank,Sort code 82-20-00, Account no 40274919
3. Cheque - Made payable to 'Furniture@Work Ltd' and sent to: Furniture@Work Ltd, Head Office, 20 Buchanan Street, Morrison Court, Glasgow G1 3LB quoting your invoice number.
4. Payment Terms - Strictly 30 days.
1. This website is operated by Furniture@Work Ltd. As a User of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions.
2. The submission of