Probe Everyday 1 Door Locker With Sloping Top
- Probe full height everyday 1 door locker with sloping top
- Fire rated lockers, complies with the European Standard - EN 13501-1: 2007 +A1: 2009 relating to fire performance
- Manufactured in the UK
- Sloping tops are essential in hygiene sensitive locations such as hospitals and the food industry
- The slope prevents litter being left on the locker tops and makes cleaning easier
- Features an air-vent system on each door, welded internal door and 5 knuckle hinges
- Includes top shelf and double coat hook
- Active Coat anti-microbial epoxy powder coating inhibits growth of bacteria
- Choice of dimensions and lock type available
- Finished in a choice of carcass and door colour
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Radial pin locks with over 10,000 combinations and are designed for greater levels of security. Supplied with 2 keys
Coin return/retain locks The key is released when coin is inserted. Coin retain lockers feature a secure lockable internal container supplied with
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
RFID locks provides contact less RFID locking and can be used independently or paired with existing wireless RFID and NFC systems
- Width: 31cm,38cm,46cm
- Depth: 31cm, 38cm,46cm
- Height: 178cm