Punched door lockers
- Punched door lockers are designed to allow visual access to the locker whilst providing secure storage
- Cold rolled, 20 & 22 gauge mild sheet steel, welded door frame with folded edges
- Door channels to both sides for maximum security
- Full height welded door channel for reinforcement
- Semi-concealed knuckle hinges, welded and riveted for strength
- Vents at the top and bottom of the locker frame improve air circulation
- Durable patented anti-microbial epoxy powder coating inhibits growth of bacteria
- Grey carcass with coloured door option
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors, lock type and door colour
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm, 38cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Height: 180cm