QMP PPE Locker
- PPE lockers provide safe storage of Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE is equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work
- These lockers adhere to government guidelines regarding the safe storage of protective equipment
- Manufactured from robust, heavy duty steel
- Supplied with P.P.E. labels for identification
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Lockers are pre-drilled for nesting
- Strengthened doors with rubber buffers
- Single tier locker fitter with top shelf and a hook
- Two tier lockers fitted with coat hooks in each compartment
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint for increased hygiene
- Light grey carcass with dark blue doors
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors and lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past. Additional override key is available in related items below
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 30cm, 45cm
- Height: 180cm
FAST & FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS