QMP Tool Charging Locker (Perforated Doors)
- Perforated tool charging lockers suitable for secure charging of batteries and power tools li>
- Fitted with galvanised security shelf to prevent unauthorised access to other compartments
- Manufactured from robust, heavy duty steel
- CE tested and meets EU safety requirements
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Freestanding unit with either a standard plug or a RCD plug for protection against electrical fires
- Each compartment features its own standard plug for charging
- Supplied with perforated doors for added ventilation
- Lockers are pre-drilled for nesting
- Powder coated internal shelves
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint for increased hygiene
- Light grey carcass
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors, lock type and door colour
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past. Additional override key is available in related items below
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm, 45cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Height: 180cm