QMP perspex door lockers
- Perspex door lockers provide safe, secure storage with transparent door panels
- Ideal for retail outlet staff rooms, venues, public areas, or anywhere there is a need to view the items stored
- Manufactured from pre- galvanised steel carcass
- Each compartment door is made from durable, hard-wearing perspex and is attached to the locker frame via steel hinges to ensure the integrity of each compartment
- 1 and 2 door lockers fitted with interior coat hook
- Complete with hinge cover plates
- Lockers are pre-drilled for nesting
- Fitted with security shelves to prevent unauthorised access to the compartment below
- Light grey body
- Choice of dimensions, number of door compartments and lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past. Additional override key is available in related items below
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 30cm, 45cm
- Height: 180cm