QMP Standard Lockers
- Quality compartment lockers suitable for a multitude of storage application
- 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- Lockers are fitted with galvanised security shelf to prevent any unauthorised access to the compartment below
- Single unit has a top shelf and coat hook
- 2 door units have a double coat hook in each compartment
- Strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Pre-drilled carcass for nesting Locker together
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Complete with rust resisting galvanised shelves
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Choice of dimensions, number of door compartments, door colours & lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past. Additional override key is available in related items below
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm,38cm,45cm
- Depth: 30cm,38cm,45cm
- Height: 180cm