Tool Charging Locker With 4 Doors
- Tool charging locker with 4 doors li>
- Suitable for secure charging of batteries and power tools li>
- Ideal for use in construction, engineering or public sector workplaces
- Manufactured from robust, heavy duty steel
- Freestanding unit supplied with fitted RCD plug
- Supply voltage is 230V
- All doors are independently earthed to the locker body
- Each compartment features its own UK standard three-pin socket for charging
- Shelves have an additional front-to-rear reinforcing box section to increase strength
- Doors and side panel perforated for ventilation to prevent heat build up during charging
- Powder coated with ActiveCoat protection for increased hygiene
- Light grey carcass
- Choice of size, door colour and lock type
- 2 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 30cm,45cm
- Height: 180cm