The Furniture At Work® website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
1. The Furniture At Work website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
2. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers, and some collect information about browsing and buying behaviour. For more information about cookies, including how we use them and how to disable them.
3. By using and browsing the Furniture At Work website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What Are Cookies Used For?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
3.To enable Furniture At Work to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4.To enable Furniture At Work meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How Do I Disable Cookies?
1. If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1.Choose the menu tools, then Internet Options
2. Click on the privacy tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1.Choose the menu then Options
2. Click on the icon privacy
3. Find the menu cookie and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 & Further
1.Choose the menu Files Preferences
What Happens If I Disable Cookies?
1. This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site