Our preferred method of payment is by Credit or Debit Card so that orders are processed seamlessly but we also have our easy to use 'Pay by Invoice' feature at checkout for Businesses, Local Government, NHS & Schools.
1. Our preferred method of payment is by Credit and Debit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We also offer credit terms for the public sector and businesses with good trading history. Please select option 'Pay by Invoice' at checkout.
2. Please ensure at checkout that the 'Billing Address' is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
3. All our online credit card transactions are processed through our partners WorldPay who are owned by FIS the leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital market firms globally.
4. WorldPay complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
5. We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
6. You will then get an order confirmation email from Furniture At Work with your order number, details of the products you ordered and estimated delivery dates.
30-Day Business Account
1. New Customers - Companies wishing to purchase on invoice online select payment option 'Pay by Invoice' at checkout or call 020 4506 2169 to place your order.
2. The Public Sector - Council, NHS, MOD, Schools, Universities, Colleges etc qualify for instant credit on all purchases. Select 'Pay by Invoice' at checkout or call 020 4506 2169 to place your order.
Payment Methods For 30-Day Business Account
1. Credit and Debit Card.
2. BACS and CHAPS - Make all BACS/CHAPS payments to the following bank account: Clydesdale Bank, Sort code 82-20-00, Account no 40274919.
3. Cheque - Made payable to 'Furniture@Work Ltd' and sent to: Furniture At Work Ltd, Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow G41 1HJ quoting your invoice number.
4. Payment Terms - Strictly 30 days.