Returns & Cancellations
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service.
1. We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products at very low prices.
2. If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services on 020 4506 2169
3. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 days from the date of delivery.
4. Furniture At Work shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
5. You have 5 days to request goods to be cancelled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
6. Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
7. Furniture At Work reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
8. Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
9. Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
10. We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by Furniture At Work.
11. A small selection of products are not stocked items and made to order, therefore not returnable and cannot be cancelled once placed. This is clearly stated at the point of order. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged upon delivery, we will of course replace this item for you. If the product fails during the warranty period your statutory rights are not affected.