Probe Vision Panel 4 Door Locker Nest Of 3 With Sloping Top
- Probe full height, 4 door steel lockers with vision panel and sloping top nest of 3
- Ideal for retail, office and education environments
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Vision panel lockers allow for the inspection of stored items whilst providing a secure storage solution
- Shatter proof toughened polycarbonate viewing panel set within a steel door with a strengthened edge
- Increased security while still offering excellent internal visibility
- Prevents lockers being used as a hiding place for stolen items
- Ensures locker contents can be viewed at all times
- Sturdy construction, incorporating a welded plinth between each compartment for added strength and security
- Sloping tops prevent litter being left on locker tops and makes cleaning easier
- Box folded base adds strength and protects floor coverings
- Durable powder coat finish with anti-bacterial Active Coat for increased hygiene
- Choice of dimensions, lock type, carcass & door colour
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and feature a micro sprung 10 disc lock and is supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB padlocks not supplied.
Radial pin locks with over 10,000 combinations and are designed for greater levels of security. Supplied with 2 keys
Coin return/retain locks The key is released when coin is inserted. Coin retain lockers feature a secure lockable internal container supplied with
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
RFID locks provides contact less RFID locking and can be used independently or paired with existing wireless RFID and NFC systems
- Individual Locker Width: 31cm
- Depth: 31cm, 38cm, 46cm
- Height: 193cm