Securikey Key Vault 600 Security Key Cabinet
- Heavy duty key cabinet designed to meet the growing need for added security
- 2.5mm steel cabinet with flush closing door to resist forced entry
- Adjustable colour coded and numbered hook bars allow the layout to be customised
- Ingenious key tabs are designed to hang so that the number is always visible
- Includes a security loop feature that secures keys that require evidence of tampering or removal
- Seals supplied separately for the security loop feature
- Key locations can be recorded on the control index which is removable for added security
- Use your own cylinder to incorporate the cabinet in to an existing suited system
- Cylinder can be changed in seconds to ensure total security
- 600 key hooks
- Durable light grey paint finish will suit most environments
- A variety of locking options available
- 1 year warranty
These key cabinets are available with a choice of lock options.
Key locks are standard security locks supplied with 2 keys.
Electronic codelocks are multi functional battery operated code locks with 4 a digit code. Emergency override key is supplied in case of battery failure.
Mechanical combination locks use a 3 wheel dial mechanical lock with the additional security of a standard key lock.
Mechanical push button locks are simple to operate push button combination locks with a slam shut locking system. Mechanical operation requires no batteries or wiring.
- External width: 730mm
- External depth: 205mm
- External height: 550mm
- Weight: 43kgs
FAST & FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS