Elite PPE Lockers With Sloping Top
- Personal protective equipment lockers with sloping top
- PPE lockers provide safe storage of Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE is equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work
- Doors have individual PPE label and incorporate a number plate holder
- Single door unit supplied with shelf and double coat hook
- Two door unit supplied with double coat hook to each compartment
- Four and six door units have no internal fittings
- Robust steel construction with sustainably sourced bright galvanised steel
- 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves
- Painted components are coated with Elite Guard which is an anti-bacteria powder coat to increased hygiene
- Elite Guard has been independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli
- Reinforced doors
- Airflow venting system to improve air circulation
- Mid grey carcass with blue doors
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors & lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and are supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB Padlocks not supplied.
Coin/Token return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin or plastic token is inserted.
Premium Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations and additional security features, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 30cm,45cm
- Height: 195cm
FAST & FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS