Elite PPE Lockers
- Personal protective equipment lockers
- PPE lockers provide safe storage of Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE is equipment that will protect the user against health or safety risks at work
- Doors have individual PPE label and incorporate a number plate holder
- Single door unit supplied with shelf and double coat hook
- Two door unit supplied with double coat hook to each compartment
- Four and six door units have no internal fittings
- Robust steel construction with sustainably sourced bright galvanised steel
- 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves
- Painted components are coated with Elite Guard which is an anti-bacteria powder coat to increased hygiene
- Elite Guard has been independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli
- Reinforced doors
- Airflow venting system to improve air circulation
- Mid grey carcass with blue doors
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors & lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard complete with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB Padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 30cm,45cm
- Height: 180cm
FAST & FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
Your Viewed Items
Wyatt Cream High Back Executive Chair
Progress Panel End Rectangular Desk
Union Single Starter Desk
3 Shelf Display Bookcase
Bisley Economy Filing Cabinet (Swan Handle)
Value Line Classic+ Rectangular H-Leg Desk (Silver Leg)
Progress H-Leg Narrow Rectangular Desk
All White Deluxe Narrow Rectangular Desk
RT32 Arc Shaped Classroom Tables 3-4 Years
Lunar 2 Lever Mesh Back Draughtsman Chair (Fixed Arms)
WAYS TO PAY