Elite Standard Lockers
- Elite branded standard metric lockers with coloured doors
- Fully welded and riveted in construction
- Carcass features nesting holes on all sides and a return flange at the base for extra strength and to reduce floor damage
- Lockers are manufactured using CR4 and bright galvanised steel
- Meets BS Class 0 rating for fire retardancy
- Reinforced doors are mounted within a rebated frame to enhance compartment security
- Airflow venting system to improve air circulation
- Painted components are coated with Elite Guard which is an anti-bacteria powder coat to increased hygiene
- Elite Guard has been independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli
- Mid grey carcass with coloured door option
- Choice of dimensions, number of doors, door colours & lock type
- 1 year warranty
Lockers are available with a choice of lock options.
Cam locks are supplied as standard and are supplied with 2 keys.
Hasp locks use a simple push and twist action and are suitable for padlock fitting. NB Padlocks not supplied.
Coin return locks is ideal for shared users. The key is released when coin is inserted.
Combi locks use a 4 digit combination with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past.
Digital combi locks are a simple to use, battery operated keyless lock which can be programmed for single or multi user use.
- Width: 30cm,45cm
- Depth: 30cm,45cm
- Height: 180cm